Dane Findley is an international relocation specialist. Dane works with his partner David helping people buy and sell luxury lifestyle properties in warm-weather climates. Many of their clients are people currently overseas who want to add a Southern California or Hawaiian home to their real estate portfolio.
In his free time, Dane enjoys writing health articles and he curates this site, instantDane.tv – an online community for creative types over 50 who want to improve their daily quality of life.
Dane holds a masters degree in counseling depth psychology.
10 Facts About Dane Findley:
- free updates shoot out each week – each one features a specific strategy that you can use to move toward better health and a more joyful life.
- editor for 4 robust websites: instantDane.tv – healthy living solutions for creative types over 50; estatehomesLA.com – warm-weather lifestyles; radicallyremote.com – transforming work-life; pahoapilates.com – evidence-based fitness training inspired by the Pilates method.
- wellness coach and fitness educator – workshops, classes and private training for Boomers; has worked as a professional trainer for decades; fitness enthusiast who likes Pilates, Yoga, and CrossFit.
- born and raised in California – fascinated by super nutrition and healthful eating.
- nerdiest hobby is researching the science behind improving personal productivity.
- fan of dark chocolate.
- one Saturday afternoon as a boy, happened to see on television a broadcast of the old Tony Curtis/Debbie Reynolds movie The Rat Race. While viewing, it occurred to Dane for the first time that he was a "creative type."
- rich, varied skill set and relevant professional history.
- producing quality, original online campaigns for a variety of lifestyle-related topics; social curator and community manager – facilitating conversations in which solutions emerge.