Dane Findley is a Wellness Coach and Health Writer who enjoys helping others make small daily changes to improve their daily quality of life.
Dane's free Longevity e-Newsletter shoots out every 2 weeks -- each one features a brief and specific strategy that you can use to move toward better health and a more joyful life.
About Dane Findley:
- holds a masters degree in Counseling Depth Psychology
- born and raised in California and fascinated by super nutrition and healthful eating
- is passionate about purposeful longevity (living the longest and best life possible)
- nerdiest hobby is researching the art and science of improving personal productivity
- fitness enthusiast who likes Pilates, Yoga, and CrossFit (convenient, since he's also a fan of dark chocolate); has worked as a professional fitness trainer for decades
- one Saturday afternoon as a boy, happened to see on television a broadcast of the old Tony Curtis/Debbie Reynolds movie The Rat Race. While viewing, it occurred to Dane for the first time that he was a "creative type"
- a rich, varied skill set and relevant professional history
- Editor-in-Chief at instantDane.tv
- fit-after-50 specialist